LHI Desktop Support Technician Intern
Employment Type: Full-Time
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing YOUR LIFE'S BEST WORK.(SM)
Assist a team of desktop support technicians in providing general computer support to all internal users as well as external customers and providers to include the following: Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically (tickets), assisting end-users on various hardware and software problems, diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues, track and route problems and requests and document resolutions, setup new user hardware/ software, maintain hardware and software inventory, clone computer using imaging software; provide technical assistance for all printers and scanners, provide technical assistance to users and escalate incidents to Desktop Support Technicians, IT Network Administrators, Business Analysts or Developers when appropriate.
- Receive, troubleshoot and respond to Help Desk requests via phone calls or e-mails in a 24/7 environment
- Imaging and deployment of laptops to HQ internal users. Installing of software per user role and verifying user acceptance
- Assisting in moving computers and phones for all internal user moves and new hires
- Assist in front end support for incoming issues, and gather accurate data related to the incidents reported by end users. Test the given information for validity and accuracy. Direct the issues to appropriate parties for resolution
- Assisting in setting up and maintenance of hardware and software including computers, printers, copiers, faxes, scanners, projectors
- Resolve MedNet questions and issues
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Loading some great jobs for you...