Family Health Nurse Practitioner Opportunity in Central Wyoming- Permanent/Full-Time
Opportunity Healthcare in Yoder, WY
- Industry: Healthcare - Nursing - Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN)
- Type: Full Time
- Seeking a Family and Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Will see patients of all ages
- New Grads welcome
- 8am 5pm; Monday - Friday
- Call rotates through all providers (approx. 1:6-8 weeks)
- Whole spectrum of primary care
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package with PTO, retirement and loan repayment
- Job Reference #10751
An established medical group in central Wyoming seeking a Family Practice and Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to join their team. The Provider will see patients of all ages seeing working Monday through Friday; 8am 5pm. Most are scheduled, but there maybe a few walk ins. Call will be rotated through all providers in Family Medicine and Urgent care. This amounts to 1 week in 6-8 weeks. Provider will provide the whole spectrum of primary care. The position comes with a competitive salary, PTO, retirement and loan repayment. Group is known for providing excellent health care and convenience to the wonderful communities of Casper, Dubois & Riverton. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.
Associated topics: anesthetist, aprn, arnp, bsn, clinical, clinical nurse, family, family nurse practioner, gyn, nurse practitioner
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!