Outstanding practice for a full time orthopedic surgeon near the Rocky Mountains.
* Established, employed group practice affiliated with a renowned 501c3 health system
* General orthopedic surgery practice with opportunity for some sub-specialization, such as total joints, hand, lower extremity or trauma
* Highly regarded and exceptionally well trained colleagues, knowledgeable staff, experienced practice management, very nice office, and great equipment
* Paid, low volume call rotation of 1:6
* Come discover why over 1,200 employed faculty and staff and more than 230 providers choose to work and live here
* High base salary, lucrative wRVU productivity and value based incentives
* Full benefits, CME, retirement, malpractice, paid relocation, etc.
* $100,000 of hospital paid student loan forgiveness
* Relocate to one of the state's largest cities
* A regional center of banking, commerce and the energy industry
* University college campus offering degrees in 16 areas of study
* Home to a number of museums, symphony orchestra, and touring Broadway shows
* Enjoy the mountains, fly fishing, hunting, biking, hiking and skiing
* No state income tax, low real estate taxes, great neighborhoods and mountain home options
If living in an affordable Rocky Mountain location is what you've been dreaming of, please send your C.V. or contact me for further details.
Jackson Physician Search
Orthopedic Surgery Job Physician Wyoming
Associated topics: ankle, foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, reconstructive, spine, surgeon, surgery, trauma