Pediatric Group in Wyoming Seeking Future Partner
- Join a private practice pediatric group
- Partnership waiting after one year
- Traditional practice with minimal inpatients
- Busy and dynamic practice
- Monday to Friday, 9 to 5, 4 work days
- Call will be 1 in 4, paid extra for call
- Approximately 450 births/year
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity
- Comprehensive benefit package, including 4 weeks vacation and 1 week CME
Laramie is located in the southeastern part of Wyoming approximately 45 miles from the state capital, Cheyenne, and 130 miles from Denver, Colorado. With a population over 30,000, Laramie sits at 7,200 feet above sea level surrounded by national forest, and the Snowy Mountain Range. It offers a variety of outdoor adventures with over 250 days of sunshine.
Laramie is home to the University of Wyoming. The city does not have corporate state income tax, personal state income tax, state inheritance tax, or manufacturing tax or equipment sales tax. It also has low property tax, worker?s compensation rates, and operating costs.
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, children, kid, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care