General Practice opening in , Wyoming. Small critical care hospital needs a permanent Mixed Setting Therapist in beautiful Southwest Wyoming. New Graduates Welcome to Apply. Friendly, cohesive, professional rehab staff. Fast-paced environment so you have variety in your day. Car ride away from Salt Lake City. An abundance of outdoor activities includes fishing, hiking, biking, and boating. Please send your resume to [Click Here to Apply] or call me for more details at [Click Here to Apply] .JOB- CompHealth is one of America's largest healthcare staffing firms with more than 700 recruiters and consultants in offices located throughout the country. Our specialized recruitment teams focus specifically on your area of expertise, so we can help you with finding the opportunities that most fit your interests.
- Outpatient with Some Inpatient Physical Therapist
- New Grads Welcome-Mentorship
- Generous Compensation
- Sign On & Relo
- Weekend Trip or Short ride to Sale Lake City!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: activity therapist, inpatient, lactation consultant, mhlb physical, movement disorder, orthopedic therapy, outpatient, physical therapist, physical therapy, therapist assistant