We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Wyoming-based medical center that is currently seeking a general surgery physician to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Meditech EMR. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WY state license with the process. Your assignment schedule will consist of 5 - 10 shifts per month.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 5 - 10 shifts per month
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Endoscopy, wound care, and breast experience preferred
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician