Regional Account Executive- Health Plans & PBMs (Evansville)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Regional Account Executive- Health Plans & PBMs WestYOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Regional Account Executive, Health Plans/PBM s, are to:
WHO YOU ARE
- Execute Customer Strategy and Regional Business expertise Deliver and maintain profitable access, advantageous policy, and appropriate reimbursement for Bayer products at Regional customer accounts through commercialization of launch products and life cycle management of portfolio;
- Create innovative business opportunities to drive profitable short and long term customer partnerships;
- Deep insight into customer enterprise, policy, benefit, clinical evaluation, and legislation impact to the customer and the regional market;
- Ownership of the customer organization and Regional market;
- Accountable to drive outcomes and flawless execution of developed plan;
- Ability to navigate deep into the payer/PBM, manage executive engagements, foster customer touch points within Pharmacy, Medical, policy, and reimbursement;
- Drive payer access across regional Payers through alignment of National PBM wins;
- Deep enduring relationships developed with Key Regional Executive Customers;
- Internal Collaborating, Coordinating and Alignment;
- Resource Management: effective use of Medical/HEOR, Brand Teams and BUs, to optimize customer opportunities;
- Customer resource through knowledge of Bayer relevant therapeutic areas and market trends that are current, intensive data analytics for
category performance, and field level KOL knowledge of product real world use and trending treatment algorithms for best in class account resource;
- Identify and monitor new or evolving market dynamics and impact to customer systems and provide input internally for prioritizing coverage for optimal access;
- Act as the regional point and manage strategy across the organization through Coordination and alignment of KAMs, FRMs, FSDs, RSMs, and IHS RDs while working with payer marketing, channel leads, and Contracting Ability to remove silos within Bayer to accomplish customer strategy;
- Securing access and delivering profitable outcomes;
- Meet departmental and brand expectations inclusive of stretch goals through appropriate resource management, strategic innovative thinking. Drive innovation through novel and best in class approaches;
- Understands the long term impact based on market dynamics now and in the future, and facilitates strategy, and plan implementation to produce long term profitable access while meeting short term key brand performance metrics;
- Value creation for accounts- identifying gaps, trends, opportunities for credibility.
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor s degree;
- 8+ years related work experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- 3+ years experience in a supervisory role, or position leading a team or teams through influence required
- Experience executing market access strategies for PBM and Payer accounts;
- Has understanding of how Payer and PBM businesses operate and generate revenue nationally and within the market.
- Master s degree;
- 3+ years Managed Markets experience preferred;
- Exposure to contract development and negotiations for payers/pbm s preferred.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the 'Passion to Innovate' and the 'Power to Change', we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: United States : Iowa : Residence Based || United States : Kansas : Residence Based || United States : Minnesota : Residence Based || United States : Nebraska : Residence Based || United States : North Dakota : Residence Based || United States : South Dakota : Residence Based || United States : Wyoming : Residence Based
Reference Code: 65648
+ 1 888-###-####, option #5
Loading some great jobs for you...